I watched a few of these on Youtube today. This one was one of my favorites
So there’s already Almost Human and Being Human, but I have an idea for a show called Already Human. It’s a new twist on an old classic. Geppetto is trying to find a way to turn Pinocchio from a puppet into a real boy. Geppetto is delusional and Pinocchio is, you guessed it, Already Human. That might sound stupid, and it does because it is, but Bones has been on air for like 9 or 10 seasons so I figure my terrible idea warrants at least a miniseries.
someone on facebook posted this intending it to be negative but instead it’s INCREDIBLE. go girl scouts
Sooo…buy ALL the thin mints
You have to type “cookiemonster.” That’s how you beat them. I know because research.
One indicates that a mystery is afoot and someone has found a clue
Two means you failed at the funny.
Three or more means something was actually funny.
ADDENDUM: The problem with LOL is that it could be genuine or sarcastic. There’s no way to know for sure. That being said, LOLOLOLOL or really anything after the first LOL indicates a tear in the veil between realities has been created and a sentient acronym is trying to invade our realm. These portals can only be sealed by repeatedly posting pictures of sleepy kittens.
This would be magical for a second but then suddenly terrifying when Bambi inevitably starts freaking out and shitting everywhere.
I want a baby hippo that stays that exact size forever. He’d be my pal and we’d solve mysteries together. I would name that baby hippo Perry Mason.
The League of Rejected Superheroes by Jeff Kruse from Mad Magazine #438.
- Inebrion: The Superhero Who Can’t Stay Sober by Frank Miller & Wildstorm
- Scantily-Clad Woman by J. Scott Campbell & Matt Milla
- The Entomologist by Dave Gibbons & Wildstorm
- Mediocre Man by John Byrne & Wildstorm
- Sloggtor of Globbzorr by John Romita Jr. & Wildstorm
- Vocabulon by Mike Allred & Laura Allred
- Apathenia: The Queen of Not Giving A Damn by Arthur Adams & Wildstorm
- The Incredible Infringement Man by Jim Lee & Alex Sinclair